Thursday, September 22, 2011
1. Installation of direct drive motor
2. Needle feed mechanism
3. Micro lubrication
4. Ease to use
5. Fine presser foot lifter
6. Expanded working area
7. Convenient adjustment of feed dog
8. User-friendly lower thread winder
9. Strong thread trimming cutting structure
1. Development of semi-direct drive
2. Increase working area through expanded space of arm
3. Increase sewing ability by enhancing heavy material workability
4. Application of embedded LED (Option)
5. Application of large hook (x2.5 capacity)
6. Application of pneumatic cylinder for thread trimmer
7. Various sewing capabilities by the button for changing overlapping portion of presser foot and switch
8. Enable to convert stitches by the stitch length changing button
9. Improve 2- needle capability by the seam center guide ON/OFF button
Friday, September 16, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
SunStar will participate in "CSMA 2011" Exhibition
◆ Exhibition: CSMA 2011
◆ Date: 2011.9.27~ 9.30
◆ Location: CHINA SHANGHAI NEW INT'L EXPO CENTER
◆ Booth: Hall w3
◆ Booth: Hall w3
◆ Tel: +82-32-580-5737
◆ E-mail: email@example.com,
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
SWF at ITMA 2011
in Barcelona, 22 to 29 September 2011
SWF will be taking part in ITMA 2011 in Barcelona
SWF will be taking part in ITMA 2011 in Barcelona, Spain from 22 to 29 September 2011. You'll find us at booth C122 in hall 5. We're going to showcase our core products and demonstrate our revolutionary technologies during the exhibition. SWF greatly values ITMA 2011 exhibition which offers amazing opportunity for us to introduce our products to more customers.
SWF is a leading embroidery machine manufacturer owned by SunStar Co., Ltd. that is well known for its advanced technologies in sewing and embroidery industry. SunStar Co., Ltd. is a world class company that maximizes customer satisfaction with products that customers always have been dreaming of.
This year, SWF succeeded in developing "SB TUBULAR SERIES" machine with a maximum speed of 1,200 rpm, opening a new chapter of high-speed tubular embroidery machine in textile industries. Also, SB TUBULAR SERIES enables you to work at high-speed of 1,000 rpm, on a polyester yarn.
Furthermore, Attachments of “TA SERIES”, a lock-stitch taping & coiling embroidery machine, allow various embroidery stitches, such as coiling, cording, taping, zigzag, etc. TA SERIES is essential for designs that require a more diverse and fashionable embroidery style.
To ensure the superiority of our products, SWF will give out samples made by our machines to visitors during the exhibition. You can see for yourself the excellence of SWF embroidery machines at our booth.
We’ll offer the most innovative solutions for your successful business in ITMA 2011.
Fira de Barcelona Hall5 C-122